New Riverwalk Bed & Breakfast is located on Elizabeth Street, in one of Stratford’s most picturesque residential neighbourhoods. We are steps away from the park and river and a leisurely stroll to the theatres, restaurants and downtown Stratford.
Riverwalk is a recently renovated 1905 three storey Dutch colonial home which has kept its turn-of-the-century charm as well as providing modern conveniences. All guest rooms are located on the second floor.
We look forward to making your stay in Stratford the most enjoyable possible!
Riverwalk Bed & Breakfast is located at
176 Elizabeth Street
Sarah & Gary Lingard
- Renovated 1905 Dutch Colonial house
- All guest rooms are located on the second floor
- Located on a very quiet street
- Off street parking
- 15 to 20 minute walk to the Festival or Avon theatres
- Fully air conditioned
- Full breakfast served at 9:00 AM
- Check-in 4:00 to 6:00 PM or by arrangement
- Check-out 11:00 AM
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, personal cheque, or cash